on orders over $65
Do you have a security guarantee?
• Absolutely. We take your business seriously and will use every precaution necessary to ensure that your shopping experience is safe and exciting! We use McAfee Secure to keep your private information and credit card information as secure as possible.
• This policy covers how Simply Halloween treats personal information that Simply Halloween collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Simply Halloween products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
• This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Simply Halloween does not own or control or to people that Simply Halloween does not employ or manage.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
• Simply Halloween collects personal information when you register with Simply Halloween and when you enter promotions and sweepstakes. Simply Halloween may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
• When you register for Simply Halloween, we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. When you register with Simply Halloween and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
• Simply Halloween collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
• Simply Halloween uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
o Ad Server Cookies: Simply Halloween may use an outside ad serving company or content server to display banner advertisements and other information on our site and other sites or to serve promotional emails or personalized on-line ads. These companies place a separate cookie on your computer. Except for the company that serves our promotional emails and the company that serves personalized on-line ads, we do not provide third-party ad servers with any of your Personally Identifiable Information. SimplyHalloween.com and its third party ad servers do collect and use Non-Personally Identifiable Information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, the URLs you visited from, referring site's domain types, operating system, your computer's server location, the pages of our site and products that guests viewed during their visit, where an ad was placed on a specific web site page, the time and date particular ads were served, the area code and zip code associated with your server and whether you responded to a particular ad, and a receipt identifier.
o Personalized On-line Ad Serving: We may provide the company that serves our personalized on-line ads with your first name and/or with a product group/category (chosen based on your personal preferences and/or prior purchase history), which are used to serve you the most relevant personalized on-line ad. The unique identifier included within the cookie placed tells the ad serving company to show you a personalized on-line ad on participating web sites within the network. The personally identifying information is not disclosed to the participating web sites.
• Simply Halloween does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Simply Halloween under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Simply Halloween communicate with you about offers from Simply Halloween and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
o We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Simply Halloween to collect and use their child's information without consenting to Simply Halloween sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes.
o We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
If you provide us with your postal address, you may receive mailings from us with information on new products and services. If you do not wish to receive these mailings, please contact us and we will remove you from our mailing list. If you have placed an order with our company, we may share your mailing address information with other reputable companies and you may receive mailings and other offers from those companies for products or services we believe will be of interest. If you prefer not to receive these mailings, please contact us and we will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other carefully selected organizations.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Simply Halloween may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to your email address.