on orders over $65
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is your Return Policy?
A: We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase from Simply Halloween, so…
We will gladly accept products for return within 14 days from when you received your purchase. We accept returns that don’t appear to be worn, are in new condition, and are in their original packaging. Click Here to be taken to our Returns & Exchange Center.
Online items must be returned to us by mail to our return center. During the Halloween season, we accept online returns to our return center postmarked prior to October 20th.
We are sorry but we cannot accept returns on mascot or supreme costumes.
PLEASE BE ADVISED…
We cannot refund initial shipping charges. Make sure you include the invoice when sending back your purchase to us. We want to make sure we have all of your account information available so we can process your credit as quickly as possible.
Q: How do I send back the item(s) I want to return?
A: If you received your order and want to exchange it for something else:
We’ve created our “Returns & Exchange Center” to get you the item you want as quickly as possible. Just follow these steps!
First, place an online order for the replacement item(s) you’d like. You need to place your replacement order so we can be sure to have inventory on what you want and so we can send the items right away. Please note you will receive credit only for our Standard Ground service level for your replacement order. You can use a different shipping service for your replacement order; but you are responsible for the charges above our Standard Ground shipping.
Next, go to our Returns & Exchange Center at: Returns & Exchange Center and follow these steps!
1. Enter the order # of your original purchase and click “Continue”.
2. On the next page confirm the information, and select the type of order you are returning.
3. If you select “Return,” confirm that your original order number is present. If not, return to the previous page and re-enter your order number.
4. If you select “Exchange,” enter the replacement order number into the field provided.
5. Click “Get Label”.
6. Print the pre-paid return label. Please tape the label securely to the return so it doesn’t fall off the package in transit.
7. Be sure to include your original packing slip I the package too!
8. The US Postal Service can take your pre-paid return package, so drop it at your local Post Office or give it to your postal carrier. Since the US Postal Service is shipping these packages the service is only available in the 50 states.
If you would prefer to return your purchase on your own:
The packing slip in your original package also contains detailed instructions on how to return any item.
Here are a few basic requirements for returns:
• Items must be received in new and unused condition and not missing any items (including the original packaging).
• Any return received with missing items or without original packaging will not be credited.
Attention: Returns Department
5964 Berkeley Rd.
Goleta, CA 93117
If you use our Returns & Exchange Center we deduct the amount of the return shipping from your order credit.
We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries. For your protection, if you are not using our Returns & Exchange Center, we recommend that you insure your return shipment. Please allow up to one billing cycle for credit to appear on your credit card.
Q: How long would it take to receive my refund?
A: Depending upon when we receive the product, we generally process returns within a week of receiving the product back. During the Halloween season, this process may take up to 4 weeks.